Individual, couples and family counseling.
DBT (Dialectical Behavior Therapy): group and individual
Most people seek therapy when they are in a vulnerable state. In a warm and supportive atmosphere offering personal safey, I'll work with you in a highly personalized approach tailored to your specific needs. The goal is to support you in attaining personal growth that taps the best in you.
Treatment Specialization Includes:
- Emotional Regulation: Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) -- individual and group
- Relationship Issues
- Marriage Issues -- straight/gay/lesbian
- Trauma and PTSD
- Mood Disorders
- Thought Disorders
- Anxiety and Panic Attacks
- Separation, Divorce
- Effective Co-parenting
- Loss and the Process of Grieving
- Parenting Issues
- Exploring decisions and options regarding a family member's need for an out-of-home placement (example: therapeutic wilderness or residential program)